Thursday, July 23, 2009

NYC and Braces


I got back from New York on Monday. It was Awesome!!!!!!!! We went to times square, central park, and the Museum of Natural History; and a ton of other cool places. We also saw the statue of Liberty. I have over 600 pictures, we should do something so I can show everyone, but I'm leaving Saturday to go camping, and won't be back until the next Saturday.

and.......
I got my Braces off today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


it feels kinda weird but after 3 and a half years I'm
very glad they're off

3 comments:

Yen said...

Holy Cow! 3 1/2 YEARS?!?!?!

Didn't you guys also go to the UN building? That's what Delaney said. I saw a bunch of pictures of you on facebook off of Mrs. Stuki's (is that how you spell her name?) page!

Amanda said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!

Grats! Or Gratz! It's spelled both ways in WoW...

Yeah, I still need to hear about Misty's trip, too...I had to help host a wedding shower during her party...

Oh, and happy belated birthday! You just have a ton going on, dontcha?

Misty said...

YAY!!! congratulations on getting those dang appliances out of your mouth!!! it feels wonderful, does it not?