1. You know how in the movies, the husband/wife/parent/karate mentor always rides in the back with the person who is gushing blood from some vital organ? Huh-uh. Apparently they don't let you do that. AND, apparently you don't even have to be gushing blood from a vital organ to merit a ride in one!
2. They buckle you in with so many little strappy seatbelt things that it feels like they are putting you in a strait jacket to take you to the loony bin. Slightly unpleasant.
3. People stare at you a lot when you are on a stretcher surrounded by four burly paramedics.
4. They keep warm blankets in there, which feel nice in cold Utah weather.
5. The paramedics complain about their ex-wives a lot.