Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Where in the,,,State is Amanda?

I was going to do where in the world, but in all honesty, I haven't yet left Utah. I haven't been home for like any of June, though! I went to Engineering State at Utah State the first week after school ended. It was AMAZING!!! I had a few days, and then I left for GHA (the Governor's Honors Academy) at SUU. It was awesome! Don't ask me to describe it to you...the closest I've gotten was in Jess's words: "Kind of a marathon leadership conference." We listened to speakers and did group stuff like transporting 13 people over a stomach-high rope in less than 3 minutes and saw the world premiere of Great Expectations (the musical) and hiked at Zion's and Bryce and said "Whatever" to Fred and/or Al (inside joke) and...you get the point. All sorts of stuff...

And this week I go to Trek! After that I'll be home for almost all of July!!! What have you guys been up to?

No comments: