Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Music

Hey, guys!

I added a playlist down under Hillary's there...I'll delete it after a while...it only has three songs on it: the quintessential "my music."

Broadway-Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel (My favorite song ever)

Disney-Fantasmic! (Which just plain rules)

Jazz-Take Five (OK, I don't listen to jazz a ton)(It's funner to play)

Aly, you have to listen to all three. You can add two more to my list. I HAVE listened to Once Upon a Broken Heart. Oh, and you only have to listen to the first minute and twenty seconds of Take Five. (It starts soloing around 1:05)

2 comments:

Hillari said...

ooooooooooooh! I absolutely LOVE Take Five. The time signature is crazy!

Amanda said...

Take Five is classic jazz. I like it.

You have not seen a crazy time signature until you get 4/4 3/4. Which is basically 7/4. But it's not written that way. So it's confusing.

Or 15/8. That one was weird.

Or 3/4 2/4. Which is like a waltz with a limp.