Thursday, May 21, 2009

Please Pray

Hey guys. If you haven't heard about the 9-year-old that was accidentally hit by his 12-year-old brother who was on an ATV. The 12-year-old was pushing the brake and slipped and push the gas and ran the 9-year-old's head and chest. Here's the story.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=6538036

Yea . . . so . . . I know the family, like, personally. We go sledding every year together. The 9-year-old is the cutest little boy in the world. He is like a little brother to me.

Right now he is in induced coma. They will know this weekend if he is going to wake up. The doctors say that most likely his will have permanent brain damage. I know this because his dad called my dad and mom and told them. He also said that all they need right now is love and prayers.

So even if you aren't religous, please keep him in your thoughts.

2 comments:

Hillari said...

I'm praying constantly!

S Thorne said...

Thanks, its appreciated!