Tuesday, October 14, 2008

EUROPE, HERE I COME!!!!!!

OK, it's official.... I'M GOING TO PARIS!!!! AND FLORENCE!!!! AND ROME!!!! OMG!!!!
Sorry, just had to get it all out!!  In Paris, we will be going to the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, and maybe Versailles.  Then it's off to Milan and then to Florence where we might take an excursion to Pisa. Then in Rome, where we'll go to Vatican City, then come home.  Isn't it amazing???  I promise to take LOADS of pictures for you all.   And I promise to put them on the blog or email them to you this time. 

There is also a Halloween Dance at my school on October the 24th.  It is a costume dance, and the cost is five dollars.  I would love for as many of you as possible to come!!

And would you all please email me your IM info?  I sent out an email a while ago and have only gotten a few responses, which makes me sad.  You don't want to feel responsible for making me sad, do you?

9 comments:

Misty said...

Guess what??? I'm learning French for this trip! I'm getting it really fast, so I'm not too worried about knowing enough by next summer. Maybe one of you could help me with it sometime...

Abientot!

Hillari said...

oui, J'aide toi (that means yes, I will help you)

Amanda said...

We were learning about Versailles in AP Euro today! OMG it's COLOSSAL!!! It's like 200 acres, with 26 acres of roof alone! To give an idea of that, most American plots are .25 to .4 acres...so that's like a neighborhood of 104 plus yards(like the kind around your house, not the measurement)! OF ROOF! CRAZY!

Estonian is cooler than French! But I can't speak it! Except:

Vabondage, ma ei raagi eesti keelt. Kas te raagite inglise keelt?

Which means: I'm sorry. I don't speak Estonian. Do you speak English?

Amanda said...

And "keelt" is prounounced kaylt.

S Thorne said...

Misty, I'm so happy for you! You have to take a ton of pictures and if possible can you get me a postcard of France. Maybe I can arrange for Audrey to be there the same day you are! That would be awesome. You could say high to her hot brother for me.
Also, I'm going to drive to SEATTLE tomorrow! We may even go to Forks and the La Push Reservation! I'm so excited!
Also, we still have your bro's books. My mom bought all of them so we can give them back. If we could arrange a time to get together, maybe hang out . . .
So e-mail me A.S.A.P.

Hillari said...

btw WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? have you been sucked into a black hole? this is like the first time i've heard from you in a month! and the louvre is totally on my have to see list, it isn't fair. I want to see the mona lisa SOSO bad.

Keilee said...

You are a completely lucky American duck. I envy you in everything except the really long airplane ride, I would throw-up.

Just to warn you, the French speak really fast and not how we Americans speak French. It's hard to understand them, but it sounds awesome! I would just sit there and listen to the people, not even caring if they're cursing me.

Aly said...

Misty,

If I could have, I soooo would have typed this entire post in green. OMGosh! PARIS! Take pictures of the cute French boys whose hearts will be broken when you leave! Muahahaha! SQUUEEEE!!!! OMGosh!

Amanda said...

Squee?!?!

Excuse me?