Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I can drive(almost) legally! YAY!



I PASSED MY TEST!!! I took my drivers test today and I passed. I got an 8 out of 22. which is good believe it or not. 0 is the best and 22 is the worst. so I did OK.

I mostly got marked down on (big surprise) indecisiveness. also I got dislexic and thought we were parking down hill instead of uphill. that was it.

Now all I have to do is pay my 75 bucks and wait for march to come along. Why am I such a procrastinator? ugh.

In other news (aka party news) I have concluded that EVERYONE, but misty 'cause she still isn't sure(as far as I know), can come! and only three will be late!!!!(Shannah, Madeline, and Erika) YAY! :)

1 comment:

Baylee said...

That is SOO cool that you passed your drivers test! I have decided that when Aly starts to drive, she is taking me to the mall pretty much every day!! YAYYYY!! Anyways, have so much fun driving!
Baylee