I'm free! I never have to go to Lagoon ever again! And my mom was all like, "What lessons have you learned?" And I was like
1. Nothing makes you miss church like going to work instead
2. Money isn't worth it if you hate the job
3. But it's still kinda nice
4. Sometimes you just have to deal with things you end up not liking, because it will be better for you
5. If you don't like to stand around all day doing nothing to very little, and having no one to talk to, while annoying pop music is blaring you so can't even think, don't work at Lagoon.