Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Schedule <3

Hey Guys,

I'm totally psyched for school. I'm counting down the days. But . . . I'm running a half marathon two days before and my schedule includes running up and down stairs!! :'( I'm not going to be able to walk!!!

Anyway, here's me schedule.


  1. English 10 Honors Baker, K
  2. Fit for Life Faerber, D
  3. Seminary Sayler, C
  4. World Civ Cel Roberts, J
  5. Dr Ed/D & Al -and- Study Skills Titan Pride Anderson, K -and- Wilcox, M
  6. Biology Cel Wright, N
  7. Pre-Calculus Bateman, J
  8. Health Education 2 Knight, M
  9. Advisory 10-12 Slc 2011 Noyce, M

I (like Hillary) am not going to tell you second semester because it is totally wacked. Also, my locker number is 2403. (Yes, it's in the thousands)

I'm excited for SCHOOL!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Yen said...

Oooo... my locker number totally beats your's.... #4557. HA! And unlike you, I AM NOT excited for school. High school is scary!!

Amanda said...

Oooo, Shannah! We have English together!

My locker number is 2408! Are you CEL?

S Thorne said...

Yes, Amanda! Hillary has #2425! Yea!

Keilee said...

Dang it, it seems I'm alone. I'm on the 1st floor, while you guys are on the second. But at least we're all in the same small community.