Monday, June 30, 2008

Hey Look! I'm Not Dead!

Hi, everybody!

I haven't seen/talked to/interacted in any way with anybody! What has been up? So I haven't been on the blog for ages, but I went and caught up...Misty...YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have $788 saved for my trip to Europe...still workin' on that.

I see that you have a new book by S.M....Man, I wish I had as good of insults on the spot as my brother...they're really hilarious....HA!...Elipses rule!)...No comments...yet.

Anyway...Wow, Aly. You complain about Trek a lot more on the blog than you ever did in person. It's kinda funny. Now we get to go to Girl's Camp! On your birthday! Yay! (^_^)

I could do stuff today or tomorrow (Monday or Tuesday) this week. The other days I'm working and doing family stuff. Have a nice day!

No comments: